When all you care about is spending the rest of your life with your future husband or wife, eloping can be a very enjoyable experience in place of a more traditional wedding. By choosing a romantic place to elope, you get to skip all the headache and stress normally associated with planning a wedding. Eloping isn’t just for Las Vegas, in fact – there are hundreds of romantic destinations perfect for the eloping couple! From the beaches of Hawaii to the unique Ice Hotels of Alaska, Sweden and Canada – there’s a perfect romantic eloping location just for you!
Top Romantic Places To Elope
More and more often couples are looking for romantic places to elope rather than having a traditional wedding. Eloping can be very exciting and VERY romantic.
But what are the best destination choices out there? How do you choose the right one?
Here are some romantic places to elope.
1. Las Vegas – Its obvious why this is number one on our list. That is what Vegas is known for! More than 110,000 marriage licenses are issued in Las Vegas each year, and the list is growing.
The days of the cheesy Vegas weddings are around for those who want them. But Las Vegas has many alternatives to offer these days to suit any couple.
2. Mexico – This is rapidly becoming one of the most popular destinations to elope.
There are so many gorgeous locations tucked away in Mexico You can have a beach wedding at sunset, elope among palm trees, or even tie the knot on your own private island in the sun.
The best part is that you can relax while your hotel does all the arrangements and planning for you.
3. Ice Hotel – These amazing works of art make a perfect backdrop for any ceremony. They are built completely of solid ice, with sculptures and even bars inside. You can stay the night, or have your wedding inside. But be sure to book ahead, since the waiting list can be quite long.
The only three ice hotels in the world are In Canada, Sweden and Alaska.
4. Napa Valley – The scenery is incredible here. With miles of vineyards around every corner, its the perfect escape to the country side. You could even take a bottle of the wine back with you as a souvenir.
5. Niagra Falls – This amazing destination lies on the Canada / United States border. Its gorgeous at any time, but especially at nighttime when it’s all lit up.
Wouldn’t it be great to say that you got married at one of the seven wonders of the natural world? What a great story to tell of when you ran off together to elope.
6. Hawaii – Magnificent beaches, tropical locations, gorgeous scenery.. Choose between any of the 5 islands to find your perfect spot. Hawaii is a great choice because their people are friendly and welcoming, there are many famous spots you can choose to get married at, and you can have a celebratory luau afterwards.
Running off together to elope can be extremely exciting and very romantic! You can either choose to be spontaneus, or plan it out, step by step. Either way you choose to do it, with the two of you together, you’ll enjoy every minute of it.
What an adventure!